Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Fourth!

We got to hang out with some fun friends a couple of days before the Fourth, for a fun BBQ celebration (pic above)... Then we had a BIG pool party on the Fourth - it ROCKED!! We've had a lot of meetings, but we've had a lot of fun! Did you know, that at McDonald's in Thailand, they have Waffle Fries!!!!!!! It's sooo cool! They taste really good :)

I found a smart car... I thought it was so funny looking... so I took a picture with it... and I look pretty funny looking in the picture :) hahaha :) oh well :)

And, I look really funny in this pic below... so I thought I'd tag this pic on to the end...

2 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Jacob said...

Awesome, so glad you guys got to hang out with us the other night. Looking forward to seeing you again this week, have you loved all of this rain?

Deanna said...

I totally enjoy your blog - so many interesting photos. You are a great culture watcher with the absolute best attitude of anyone I've met. No wonder you are where you are, doing what you are doing.