Thursday, November 22, 2007

HaPpY ThAnKsgiViNg!!

HaPpY ThAnKsgiViNg everyone !!! Today was Aashini's first Thanksgiving... we weren't expecting to have a baby this Thanksgiving - we weren't even expecting to have a baby at Christmas :) haha! Here we are traveling to meet up with our friends for Turkey day :)
After we ate (you can see the aftermath in the first picture)... we went to the park nearby. Aashini continued sleeping :)
What's Thanksgiving without a little football!! Whoo hoo!!!
This picture of Adam cracks me up! haha!

5 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

amanda said...

I love Adam's socks in this picture. They crack me up.

The Agarwals said...

I am so proud of Aashini for all her sleeping! What a trooper! And I agree, Adam's socks rock! I am so glad that you got to have a Thanksgiving Dinner! Woo Hoo!

E-Rob said...

I still don't know how James kept his shirt so shiny white after that game.

Jeremy's fam said...

happy thanksgiving! Aashini is beautiful! Is she keeping yall up at night?

Bronie said...

looks like fun. and nice socks, adam. hehehe