Thursday, June 05, 2008

Just for Fun :)

I was playing around with some of my pictures yesterday and thought I'd post a few of my favorites from the last few months :)

17 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Sara said...

Great pictures!!

Where did you find the font you used with your name? I have another friend that has used it on her blog and I have been wondering...

Elizabeth said...

Amazing pictures! I really like the one with the old door...

Char said...

those pictures are awesome! i would totally frame them in my house.

Carie said...

I'm going to steal that picture of the door!! That is awesome! I love how you have them "framed".

E-Rob said...

That one with the light coming in is so cool!! You are so talented...I agree, those are perfect for hanging in the house!

Kelley said...

Really awesome pictures.

Where was the last one taken?

Caroline Parker said...

I freakin LOVE the one of the door! What a GREAT shot!

Erin G said...

the city shot is my favote - man you're talented!

Jeremy's fam said...

Looks like an art gallery! I love them!

Deanna said...

Love the door photo!

Brandy said...

they are all awesome!!!!
you're seriously talented

Misty said...

Awesome Pictures! You did a great job taking them. I love pictures like these. I love the last one with the light shining through.

Heather Henderson said...

ooooh ahhhhhhh. Those are awesome. I love the one of the door. I dunno, I love them all. You are a gifted photographer Andrea!

The Agarwals said...

Amazing pics, but not nearly as amazing as the photographer who took them!! Are you making the frames in Photoshop?

david santos said...

Excellent!
Happy day

SouthAsiaRolls said...

I love the band of brothers photo. Those boys were living like Lord of the Flies in those old ruins.

Sarah said...

Those pictures are incredible! I love the one with the light streaming in. I hope you're planning on opening a gallery sometime! :-)