Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Fun!

One thing I love about America is the Fall! :) It's so fun! We went out to a pumpkin patch this week. Aashini loved the pumpkins!
We did come to the pumpkin patches a little late, and they were almost out of pumpkins!
So we went to a couple of different patches :)
We carved pumpkins last night. I went for the traditional pumpkin face, while Adam went for the fancy pumpkin. In case you can't tell, it's Wall-E (from the movie... we just saw it the other day)...
Along with pumpkins are the Pumpkin seeds! Yum! I just had to roast some!
Here is Aashini in her costume :)
I think she's a cute little frog :)

7 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Jeremy's fam said...

i love the pumpkins! it was good seeing yall tonight. aashini is so sweet and happy!

Laura said...

Such awesome orange pumpkins! I miss fall in America! Cute frog costume too.

Carie said...

I love that picture of the three of you...so good!! Looks like Aashini had a fun time looking at the pumpkins!

gloria said...

Awhhhh, she is a little pumkin head!!!!!Shes so adorable in her little kermmy outfit!!!!!I love the pumkin carvings, very creative, I was wondering what Adams was, I thought it was a chest of dwarers(sp) or something, Now that you said it was wally, it really looks like that:)

Roberts said...

I love Laura's comment - I forgot about the weird tan/green pumpkins in South Asia! :)
Her frog costume is SO cute. That is a great costume for her!

Misty said...

she's the cutest frog I've ever seend.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I love her costume, it's awesome!