Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Funny Things - Santa?

Santa is a pretty foreign concept here. They don't totally understand Santa, so sometimes it can be quite humorous around Christmas... take this Santa (below) for example. They know that stockings are used at Christmas time, but I guess they're at a loss as to what they're used for... I think this guy thought they were fancy Santa gloves :)
Some Santas are just really scary though....
This was the Santa at Aashini's school's Christmas function...
He's just really scary!
haha! I love it :)

8 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

SouthAsiaRolls said...

That's quite the toy sack.

Carie said...

I think that Santa has just replaced clowns on my top things I'm scared of....that Santa at Aashini's party was way to scary!!! Good grief!

Kelley said...

Oh scary. He looks like the grinch dressed up as Santa.

Laura said...

Ahh! super creepy. I remember seeing the guys with the masks on, but the one with the paint on his face is just really scary.

Carrie said...

yeah that is a bit scary! I do have to laugh though! Santa needs to eat some more cookies!

Emily said...

Hey if your hands are cold and you got some big funny shaped polyester socks, why not put them on your hands? :)

Spencer and Kari said...

That's halarious. Good way to make your kids NOT want to believe in Santa! :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! yeah, Aashini is terrified of Santa ;)