Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Post - Jewelry

So this is going to be a random post... but I finally found a good way to "store" my jewelry and I thought I'd share :)  I found this fun hook thing and hung my necklaces on it.  I finally got a bangle stand to put my bangles on too...
 I used to store my earrings in a box but I never remembered what I had and I always had to look for the match... NOW, I can see all of them and they stay together!  My mom mailed me one of those plastic sheets that you can do cross stitch on (and things like that) and I had it framed without glass! 
I know this is random - thought I'd share :) haha!

7 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Alison H said...

Andrea, it looks great! Great idea!

Brandy said...

Girl! With all your bangles, I can't believe you just now got a bangle stand....and I bet you still have more bangles???!!! Fun way to hang the jewelry! It's awesome!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

I think those earring things are becoming popular here, too. I saw one last week at a craft show.

Emily said...

That is so much smarter than what I was doing with cheese cloth. I need to invest in the cross stitch plastic instead. At my sales, the cheese cloth is on its last leg!

Carie said...

You are a genius!!! Those are awesome ideas for storing your jewelry!!

A Little Water/A La Carte said...

those are great storage ideas! i love organisation (british spelling for you) and jewelry, so I'm so proud of you. you can also frame a piece of mesh, like window screen to hang your earrings.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Thanks :) I made you proud? Wow! Awesome! :) That's a lot coming from you! :) You rOCK!