Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just a Couple Funny Things....

So the other day Adam and I were at the coffee shop and this guy (below) walked in... he had the biggest hair I think I've seen since we've been here... I thought you might enjoy this big hair picture :)
This isn't that funny I guess, but there's a funny street dog that we've been seeing a lot lately... he was born with really big ears, and they're so funny! When he's sitting, he always has them up (like in the pic below)... he looks kinda like a rabbit :) It made me laugh :) haha!

4 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Deanna said...

Congrats on getting out of bedrest! And great stealth photo of 'big hair dude'. Hilarious!!! So when do we find out if it's a little boy or girl?

Annie said...

Those pics are so funny! That first one reminds me of Griff's hair when it's on the wild side and in need of a trim. ha!!

SouthAsiaRolls said...

Andrea, how you post that picture of me on the blog!? I was having a bad hair day, gimme a break :)

allhisblessings said...

very fluffy hair! He must have been using "extra body" shampoo...