Thursday, September 13, 2007

Night Market

Adam and I went out to the night market last night with some friends... we enjoyed food, shopping and some very interesting Thai music :) We took a picture towards the end of the night :) Just thoought I'd pass it along :)

5 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

E-Rob said...

Cute new shirt!! I definitely approve of the color. :)

jrob said...

Adam
Cute new shirt!! I definitely approve of the color :)

The Agarwals said...

What cute parents to be! Jelly bean couldn't be more blessed!! I think I'm gonna have to print this one and hang it on our fridge! I love it!!

Anthony and Sharon said...

You do look great in pink...is that a sign? :)?

I know you're a tall slender gal anyway, but your legs look super long in this picture...you and Adam look like models for parenting magazine...This week's special article "How to travel and still be a super cool pregnant lady"...

Jeremy's fam said...

You look so cute!