Here they are all running in their fancy saris and suits!
And here they are running to the finish line :) It was hilarious!!
And just for fun...
Things I’m looking forward to in America…
- Family & Friends
o Taco Bell
o Bagel Peddler, Bagel Bagel, Bagel Headz… all those places J
o Guthries “Gut Box” / Raisin’ Canes
o Canned Beans
o Tortilla Chips!
o Dr. Pepper
o Soft Fresh Bread (Adam)
- Ice in abundance – Crushed ice!
- Publix Orange Juice
- Dryer (for our clothes – even though we’ll still have to air dry half of our clothes so that they still fit :) - most of our clothes now have never been dried!)
- Being able to use a stroller almost everywhere! (Aashini is getting heavy!)
- Being able to understand people’s conversations around me :) (It’s not that I’m super nosey – it’s just fun to be able to tell for sure if someone is talking about you)
- Being able to speak Hindi to Adam and most people not having any idea what I’m saying :)
- Libraries! I can’t wait to go and check out books! How fun!!! (I go through about a book a week, and if people don’t have books I can borrow then I have to buy them… so libraries rock) :)
We head out to the states this weekend - we're going crazy packing and getting everything done! If you think about it, please lift us up! You guys ROCK!!!