Monday, May 03, 2010

Peacock!

When we went to Preeti's wedding a few weeks ago, I had to leave the wedding at one point because Diya was crying. When I was walking around with her we saw a ton of peacocks! There were at least 10!! They were all walking around on the top of the buildings. I think they were all females except this one male and he was showing off his feathers!
I've seen peacocks before, but I don't think I had ever seen a peacock from behind like this before! It looks cool!

3 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Emily said...

Cool! When we would take our evening walks, we saw and heard a ton of peacocks, but they were always females so we never saw the pretty feathers like that. That's a cool picture!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Fun! When we went to the KL bird park they had peacocks in one section...I had never seen the back side either and at first thought it was some other type of bird. SOOO cool!

Shannon said...

I didn't even read aloud what you said about the peacock but Shanti said the exact same thing about the back of the peacock: "It looks cool." :)