Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thailand Food Again :)

More funny Thai foods :) I love to see things in other countries that are the same brand as we have in America, but different (or "same same but different" as they say here) :) Funny chip flavors are some of my favorite things. Here's an interesting one ... Blueberry and Hazelnut :) I haven't tried this one yet, but I think I will soon :)
Lemon & Sesame... I did try this one - I really liked it. It was very different though :)
I'm not sure what these things are (do you know Morgan?) but I think they're so pretty :)
This one just made me laugh... I'm sure that this exists in America in the South or at least at the Fair, but here are some fried hot dogs :) haha! They LOVE hot dogs here :)
They also love all kinds of weird sea creatures here. Squid is very popular.... anyone want some squid on a stick?
I think this is an octopus tentacle on the grill - so different than the food I'm used to eating :)
This one is very interesting. It's a HUGE block of jell stuff. It's some kind of vegetable jelly. If you order it, they shave pieces off of it and put it in a bowl with crushed ice and brown colored sugar. I want to try it soon :)
I love different foods from different countries - so cool!

3 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Emily said...

I love Western companies, like Pringles, that are good at marketing products internationally. And I'm interested in hearing your review of the jello thingy! I don't think I'd be that brave.

The Everett Family said...

I don't know what those little rose things are, but they are pretty! They look like they may be made out of tapioca starch or something similar...

Sarah said...

Blueberry chips? I've never seen anything like that before. We had some grilled chicken flavored Lays in Poland last week and I thought you and this post. The grilled chicken ones were really good!