Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clothes Drying & Other Random Things...

Sorry for the lack of posting... This Meniere's Disease has been killer... ugh!
Anyway... just though I'd post something :)  I wasn't sure what to post (I've been in bed with vertigo a lot)... so I thought I'd post something that I see daily...

This time of year there is quite a bit of humidity in the Capital.  Since we don't have central heating or AC, the humidity is in the house also ... which means that air-drying clothes can be challenging!  
The other day Adam got creative and made a "clothes dryer" for us :)   
He put all the wet clothes on our clothes drying rack and then covered it with 2 double sheets and pinning it with clothes pins.  
 Then we put our blower heater under it... and even have a vent on top (this wasn't a good pin job this day... we've gotten better) :)   And there you have it!  A (really ugly) Clothes Dryer! :)  It works awesome!
 And just for fun....
Here's one of the markets next to our house... Adam loves this section of the market - it's a Mobile/Cell Phone Market :) 

5 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Melissa said...

Love it. It's amazing how creative you can give when you have too. I once dried my hair of the gas burning heater.

Carie said...

you guys are so creative!! I love how you came up with that dryer! Total genius!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Thanks! :)
Melissa - I've totally done that too!!! :)

Emily said...

That last picture is crazy. Just when I think I have a sense of how crowded it is there...

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! yeah and it was even that market's "closed day"... it's usually crazier!