Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We're Having a BABY!

Yup, that's right! We're having a baby! We're due December 16th! I'm on bedrest right now, so it's not very fun, but hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be off of it :) If you're just finding out for the first time that we're having a baby, that means that we don't have your email address, so PLEASE send it to us so that we can keep better in touch with you!!

We started a new "baby blog"... so we'll have a blog with baby stuff and this blog will stay the same :) Check it out!!!

http://www.SouthAsiaShefs.blogspot.com

8 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Love the new blog look (although I'm sure some out there will be disappointed that it's no longer Garnet&Gold) We're adding the BabyShef blog to our RSS...can't wait to see belly pictures and sonograms! Speaking of belly pictures...how do you wear a Saree when your belly pokes out?

Anonymous said...

so I can see what you've been doing since you've been on bedrest!

-kfc

Kara said...

I was waiting for this post!!! Especially after you having been sick..and even a :) when you mentioned it. I really wanted to comment about it but thought that would be rude. I'm so happy for you guys.

Put us on your email list: ddelaughter@saquest.com
What is this bedrest about??? So sorry, can't imagine you having much fun laying around all day. Again, I'm so happy for you.

Della said...

I thought Andrea was having the baby, not Adam. The new look is a surprise, both Adam and the blog. Enjoy each day as it comes, they pass swiftly.

Jeremy's fam said...

Beddrest stinks! My recomendation is LOTS of soduko and a laptop!

alicia said...

yay for baby shefferman!

lindsey cooper said...

didn't know. CONGRATULATIONS! :) cbuwutwut@yahoo.com

Aliciaq said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats guys!

We havent checked your blog in awhile and look at the good news! :)

I've been "a little" sick too...with baby #4!

I am due about a month before you! 11/28.

Miss you guys!
The Quarles family
Marc, Alicia, Kaitie, Mandy, Jake and butterbean