Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Slidin'

So I wanted to do a post on our trip home from BKK today, but ran out of time... but thought I'd put this video up from our vacation... it's just a few seconds long but shows the fun slide... we have an awesome case for our camera that lets it be an underwater camera - super fun :)

10 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Misty said...

that is cool. i need one of those.

Misty Burns said...

that is so cool!! looks like so much fun!! everyone needs a vacation!!

Roberts said...

That's cute, I love that you just keep smiling. :)

alicia said...

FUN!!! Hmmm, I think I know what my next "toy" will be! :)

Alicia

Erin G said...

ok, now that I know it's not a specific type of camera that goes underwater, I am inspired to find a case to fit mine. Where did you find it? Details please! If you don't feel like posting it here, you can email me! erin.goettsch at gmail.com

Anna Kayla said...

hi! i heard about your blog from steven and debbie a while back and i've been following this one and the baby one ever since. =) my husband works where steven used to work and they told us about you guys before they left. i really enjoy looking at all the pictures and reading about what's going on with y'all!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey! We got the case on Ebay - can't remember much else, but if you search underwater camera case you can find it... ours isn't a hard case, but a soft one - and it was cheap - around $15 I think...
Dipac is the brand name of ours :)

Sara said...

That's great! But I want to see a picture or video of you going down the slide holding the camera out videoing yourself! Just imagining it makes me laugh. HAHA!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Fun! You're a great self-videoer...I would have just shown people the sky or something:)
We've seen those cases and I'm totally freaked out to try one... but now that you've proven it works we'll put it on our 'toys' list:)

Fun stuff! Did you take Aashini down the slide?

Ben Wilder said...

nice! Looks pretty extreme and I bet people were like.... what in the world is that girl doing?? But I'm sure you are used to that ;)