Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Last Few Days :)

We're enjoying our last couple of days at our meetings ;) Tomorrow (Thursday) is our last day of meetings, and then we will hang out in Chiang Mai for a couple of days before heading off on our vacation :) Just thought I'd post a couple pictures... one very Thai picture, and one picture of me... someone snuck this picture with my camera ;) haha!!

6 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

gloria said...

what kind of outfit or costume is that in the first pic? She looks very beautiful!!!
Finally, a pic of you, you are always the one taking the pix, you look cute, like your singing.

Erin G said...

are you singing?? where's the video, man????

I agree with gg, the thai woman is gorgeous and her outfit is fabu. :)

Carie said...

You look great Andrea!! I also want to know the story behind that pic of you!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! We're doing a David Letterman-type top 10 list, and I saying one of them... it's about eating rats :)

allhisblessings said...

Gorgeous pic of the woman! Love the angle :)

Roberts said...

Yeah that's an incredible picture you took!! Also, you look super cute, with just the teeniest belly bump. :)