Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Bundled Up!

I've been trying to get better at photography, so I've been entering the contests at I Faces Photography... here's my entry for this week (I have to post it on my blog :))

6 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Charisse said...

So candid...I like it...Is there a story?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

She was a lady making things outside of a Temple - I took a picture of her with her head down and I thought she would hide her face when she saw me but instead she gave me a cute smile ;)

Dustin and Chrissy said...

What a beautiful smile.

Life with Kaishon said...

She is lovely. What a great picture. I am glad you are joining at I heart faces. It is so fun to meet new people and see their styles : ) Welcome!

Khannie said...

Love this take on "bundled up." Sweet sweet pic.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Thanks!