Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just for Fun :)

We went to the Archeological Park that is behind the Minar. We had fun taking pictures with it :)
It was hot this day! During the week my parents were here it was 115 or so during the day....
Luckily it has "cooled down" and is only around 105 or so right now.
This one is my favorite :)

6 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Bri said...

second to the last is my favorite! you guys are too cute!

Emily said...

Y'all are cute. I'm glad it's cooling down for ya. :)

Carrie said...

I love the last two pictures! They crack me up! Next time I complain of it being hot, I'll have to remember that you would love to have our "cool" weather!

Leslie said...

So fun! Love them :).

Anthony and Sharon said...

I love you rockin' the shades. I know its hot, but you look like a pro handling it and smiling anyway. These are just such fun pictures. Love how joyful you guys are!

Christine said...

I said to Jeremy of Adam's last picture, "who takes pictures like this" and he said"...uhhh...that guy."