Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mehndi & Friends

My friend Emily that used to live here is here visiting right now :) The other night I went out with Emily & Kiley (who is here visiting too) to get Mehndi.
I am still always amazed at the artwork these guys do - amazing!
Here are Emily's hands :)
We've been having fun and have done some shopping too (for business and for pleasure) haha! Emily is helping us with our business and we are soooo thankful for her! We've had fun shopping and picking out things for it :) Very fun! yay!

4 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

KSA said...

I love the pretty designs they make with henna in your part of the world. Where I live we just dye our finger nails and some ladies turn their whole palms red. The shoes are cute... What short of business are you starting???

Bri said...

Soooo awesome!!!

Carie said...

I love the designs they do there! It was interesting to see men doing the mehndi on the girls hands. Very different then where I live...Great pictures!!

Anthony & Sharon said...

I want pretty henna too! If you're not getting married, you usually don't get it in these parts. Shame! Gorgeous ladies...looks like yall are having a blast! Isaiah's meltdowns were a lot worse than Isaac's with jetlag too... it's just the age! Yay for gardens and ruins!