Thursday, April 19, 2007

Traditions...

So I have been pretty sick the last few days... so I haven't really done much on my computer... so today, since we're going to Thailand again for a visa run at the end of June, I've been thinking some about our trip and I thought I'd tell you guys about one of our Thailand Traditions... Every time Adam & I go to Thailand we go to the fun photo booths they have and take a bunch of pics....
December 2005

Summer 2006

December 2006

4 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Jeremy's fam said...

That is so cool. I hope you get to feeling better... I'm guessing it will take you while though.

Annie said...

I love these pics! They are so fun! My fave is the set in the middle! Feeling sick.... hmmmm... :-)Hope it's not to bad! Ginger snaps girl!! That's all I have to say!

Beki B said...

You guys ROCK!!! How cool are those pictures?!!!

Jenna said...

LOVE these pictures! Dennis and I were cracking up. You're so smart to use the background cloths as your clothes!!