Monday, July 09, 2007

And the Secret Vacation Destination Is....

Yesterday we spent the day in Bangkok :) We had fun going to the electronics malls, OUTBACK, Santa's Hamburgers (kinda like Wendy's) and just hanging out with friends :)

So Adam broke down and told me where our secret vacation destination is :) The planner in me (and maybe a little of the pregnant woman in me) was freaking out a little bit :) so he told me :)

OK... so the secret vacation destination is.......

MALAYSIA!!

Whoo hoo!!!! Keep watching for updates :)

5 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Anthony and Sharon said...

YAY! 2007 is the best year to visit Malaysia... "Visit Malaysia 2007...50 years of Nationhood!" It's like visiting America in the year 1826...great stuff. Have a BLAST!!!

Rick & Heather said...

COOOOOOOOL!

E-Rob said...

I'm so jealous!! What a cool vacation! (I assume anyway - having never been to Malaysia :) I'm glad to finally hear the secret vacation spot as well. I can't wait to hear how it is!

Deanna said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Jeremy's fam said...

Wow, have fun!