Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacation Video :)

We made a quick video of our vacation.... soooo... if anyone is interested - you can watch it here:


4 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Anthony and Sharon said...

That video was awesome! Made me feel like I was there with you guys...

Deanna said...

That was great! You guys saw lots of cool stuff. I especially liked the last shot of all the people walking - it was funny for me b/c my peeps here in the great north would never walk on the grass...only on the sidewalk. It's an order thing. And I loved seeing you pregnant! You look great!!!

SouthAsiaRolls said...

Great Job Andrea!

The Agarwals said...

Loved the video- except the part where it looks like you, Adam and jellybean are headed straight for the oncoming cars! Hello, I gasped and almost had to close my eyes- I love the video of you down on the beach- you look so adorable pregnant- and it was great to see you in motion, rather than just in a pic! Keep these cool videos coming!! Love you guys!