Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Things I've Missed...

Here are a few random things I've missed about South Asia while being gone...
Cows eating out of dumpsters :)Busy, Crowded, Crazy Markets...
... And funny random things :)
I guess that's not that funny, but it made me laugh :)

5 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Roberts said...

I definitely miss the markets!!

gloria said...

I keep forgetting to ask you, are the cows and camels friendly? Will they let you approach them and pet them? I would miss that too!!!

merritt said...

I just saw Slumdog Millionaire and thought of you guys a lot. Thanks for doing your work there!

So which is better: to be a cow there and eat from the dump or be a cow here and become a yummy dinner? Hmmm...

Shannon said...

Is that Lajpat Nagar?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yup :)