Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ahhh the little things....

You know, it really is the little things that can really make your day... for example...

Just the other day, PAPA JOHNS PIZZA opened in a city right outside of the capital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I LOVE pizza and what's more, I LOVE Papa Johns!!! It's my favorite pizza place. As unhealthy as that awesome Garlic-Butter Sauce is - Man! Do I LOVE it!!

OK, so it just happens to be that Papa Johns Pizza is right on the way as we are driving to the capital - AWESOME! Us and our friends stopped to eat there yesterday as we came into the capital!!

It was AWESOME! Now, as you may have noticed, Papa Johns is a little fancier here than it is in the states... it was a whole "sit-down dining experience"... and we didn't just get small containers of that awesome garlic-butter sauce - we got BOWLS of it!!!!!!!!!! Rockon!

It was awesome!! The pizza was great and the sauce was great and it totally made my day... (and in case you haven't noticed, I am writing this blog on an empty stomach... and I'm SUPER hungry right now!!) I could really go for another Papa Johns Pizza.... mmmm.... :)

2 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Jacob said...

Any chance you can bring some Papa John's to Thailand the next time you come? haha!

south asia said...

Oh man I can't wait to eat there! I love the garlic butter sauce too! Why can't mine taste like that?!