Monday, December 06, 2010

Funny Things - Dolls!

Dolls here are typically not so cute! They actually tend to scare me - haha! We saw this fun one in the store the other day :) The bib says: "Happy Baby"... haha!
There were actually quite a few "happy babies" :) You could take your pick :) haha!
This one freaked me out a little too.... not sure if it's the eyes, or the legs that are bent in a really awkward position!
Anyway, those are some funny dolls I've seen lately... more to come :)

3 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Carrie said...

If that is a happy baby I'd hate to see a sad baby! Do other people there find this out of the ordinary?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hahaha!
I see dolls like this in people's houses all the time!

Carie said...

Dolls totally freak me out! And those dolls just about put me over the edge....just kidding , but they were quite freaky looking!!