Thursday, November 10, 2011

Indian Idol!!!

So, the other day when we were at the airport about to fly to Kerala, I got to meet two famous people!  I met two of the contestants from Indian Idol Season 5!!!  It's the most recent season that just finished airing.  I met Sreerama Chandra Mynampati (on the right) - he was the Indian Idol Winner! ... and I met Bhoomi Trivedi (the girl on the left) - she was the 2nd place winner!!  Cool hunh?
Click HERE to see other famous people we've met while living in South Asia :)   You never know who you're going to run into :)

2 COmMeNTs FrOm PeOpLe wHo ROCK!:

Emily said...

So I guess the Indian Idols don't get any special airport treatment, huh? I'm still SO impressed you met Nigel Lythgoe. He's my favorite of your famous spottings. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

They were in First Class :)

Yeah, it was fun to meet Nigel. He was actually really nice!